Welcome to all Foxes in year 3.
Welcome to Fox Class! Foxes are amazing animals, just like Fox Class! Did you know these fascinating fox facts?
- The fox is a member of the dog family.
- Foxes can live up to 14 years.
- Foxes eat almost anything, including berries, worms, spiders and even jam sandwiches!
- Foxes hide food to eat later.
- A fox’s home is called a den or an earth.
- A baby fox is called a cub.
- Foxes have incredible hearing: they can hear a watch ticking 36 metres away!
- Foxes use 28 different types of calls to communicate with each other.
- A fox can run 30 miles per hour!
The adults working in Fox Class this year are Mr Saye and Mrs Griffin, who are both very excited to have everyone back at school. Mrs Frost and Mrs Holland will also be teaching some lessons.
We will be learning and doing lots of fascinating things in Year 3 this year. Look out for the curriculum overviews that will appear on this page each term for more details of what will be learning.